Maple Walnut Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Beat in the maple syrup. Add the vanilla and eggs. beat until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, alternating with the milk. Beat well. Stir in the walnuts.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple Walnut Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes