Easy and quick to make. If you follow the directions you will have delicious, juicy pork chops perfect for entertaining or a quick family meal. One of our favourites!
Maple Mustard Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 4 bone-in center cut pork chops not too thick
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallots finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1. Sprinkle both sides of pork with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through but with a slight blush in the center. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 3. Return pan to medium-high heat. Add butter to pan, swirling pan to coat. Add shallots; saute 3 minlutes or until tender and translucent. Add broth; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Stir in mustard, syrup and remaining salt; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick.
- 4. Return pork to pan. Cook pork 1 minute on each side or until thoroughly heated (be careful not to overcook pork). Serve with sauce.
- Garnish each serving with parsley.
- Serving = 1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce
- Takes about 45 minutes from start to serve.
- ** Serve with Winter Squash Puree (in my recipe section)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoAnt529 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note