Maple-Hazelnut Sweet Potatoes
- 2 (8-oz.) sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP chopped blamched hazelnuts
- 1. Pierce potatoes a few times with a fork; place potatoes on a layer of paper towels in microwave and microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes or until tender; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Peel potatoes and place in a potato masher to desired consistency.
- 3. Add milk, butter, maple syrup and salt.
- 4. Top with hazelnuts before serving.
- Calories: 159
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note