Maple Glazed Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) salmon deboned
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl combine maple syrup, cardamom, paprika, cayenne and a bit of freshly ground pepper. Whisk until mixture is smooth. Adjust to taste.
- 2. Arrange salmon filet on a cutting board. Remove the bones (if your fishmonger hasn't already) and cut into pieces, size as preferred. Brush syrup mixture evenly over the salmon filets. Place a large cast iron skillet into the oven and allow it to heat up for about five minutes while the salmon rests.
- 3. Place the salmon in the preheated skillet (scale-side down) and cook for about 10 minutes. Brush more glaze onto the salmon and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by phenix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note