Mama's Poor Man Apple Pie's
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Large Buttermilk Canned Biscuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Take canned biscuts and roll out biscut on lightly floured surface.
- Heat cooking oil in large frying pan.
- Add 1 Tbls of apple butter to middle of rolled biscut.
- Fold and close edges with fork.
- Fry on each side until brown.
- Place on paper towel to soak up oil to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HippieChic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note