Mallard Creek Brunswick Stew
Community Recipe from
- 5-6 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 4 pound(s) chuck roast
- 1-1/2 pound(s) pork tenderloin or boston butt
- 1 cup(s) uncooked long grain rice
- 1 can(s) cream style white corn
- 2 quart(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 quart(s) chicken broth
- Cook hen, beef and pork until tender (boiled or in pressure cooker). Remove any bones and grind meet on coarse blaed of food chopper. Stain broth. Cook rice in broth for 30 minutes stirring constantly. Add corn, tomatoes and butter, cook for 30 minutes. Add ground meat and seasonings and cook for 30 more minutes. Serves 25-30. Can be frozen. Makes about 20 pints for the freezer.
- ** i will sometimes save leftover roast and freeze until I am ready to make stew, to save time of cooking all of the meat. I will also add a pound of barbque in place of the pork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cwberry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mallard Creek Brunswick Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews