Mahi-mahi with Lemon-Caper Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 6-8 mahi-mahi (dolphin) fillets
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers, drained
- Combine flour, pepper, and paprika on a plate. Press the fillets into
- the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess. When
- the plate is completely covered with one layer of fillets, cover them
- with a sheet of wax paper to hold the next layer.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add
- fillets and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the
- fillets to a heated platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, incorporating any browned bits on the
- bottom. Stir in the lemon juice and capers and heat through. Pour sauce over
- fillets and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note