Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Elbow macaroni Cooked
- 1 Dozen eggs Boiled
- 1 cup(s) Celery Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Green pepper DIced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Onion Grated
- 3/4 jar(s) Miracle Whip
- 1/2 to 2/3 jar(s) Sweet Relish (Kroger brand)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Yellow mustard
- Add all ingredients. Mix the onion with the Miracle Whip, Mustard, and sweet relish with chopped boiled eggs. Mix all together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before severing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeLaneMolnar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables