Macaroni and Cheese Muffin Cups
- 8 ounce(s) elbow macaroni about 2.5 cups
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar reduced fat is ok
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Place paper liners in muffin cups. Cook macaroni.
- 2. Drain macaroni and return to pan.
- 3. Add cheese and stir until nearly melted.
- 4. In medium bowl, whisk together cornstarch and milk. Add egg and whisk until smooth. Pour milk mixture over macaroni.
- 5. Melt the butter in a large measuring cup or small bowl. Stir in panko crumbs and toss to combine.
- 6. Scoop macaroni mixture evenly into 12 cups. It will be wet, but don't worry, it will bake up fine. Sprinkle a little of the buttered crumbs on each.
- 7. Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note