Lynn's Cucumber and Fresh Dill Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- .1 1/2 pounds small red thin-skinned potatoes
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups slivered red onion, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1. Bring 1 in. water to a boil in a saucepan. Set whole potatoes in a steamer basket and steam in pan, covered, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in ice water, then pat dry.
- 2. Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl to combine.
- 3. Quarter potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add onion, cucumber, and half the dressing; gently stir to coat. Add more dressing if you like, or save to use as a dip.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 days through step 2. Chill potatoes and dressing separately and slice cucumber just before serving.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1-cup serving using half the dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lynn's Cucumber and Fresh Dill Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads