Loaded Baked Potatoe Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 8 medium potatoes cubed
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- sliced green onion
- Grease casserole dish. Preheat the oven to 350.
- Boil potatoes and mash with all ingredients with the exception of the cheese and bacon. Once well blended add 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and 1/2 of the bacon.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese, bacon, and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Loaded Baked Potatoe Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables