Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 whole(s) lime zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the flour, salt and paprika in a large plastic bag. Sprinkle lime juice over the chicken thighs, then place them in the bag. Shake pieces around until completely coated.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook just until browned on each side. Transfer to a baking dish. Mix together the brown sugar and lime zest; sprinkle over the chicken. Pour the chicken broth and white wine into the pan. Sprinkle mint over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Chicken should be cooked through and juices will run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Limehouse Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes