Lime and Cilantro Halibut
- 4 halibut steaks, 1-inch thick
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Place halibut in a glass baking dish and coat with lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside for 20 minutes. Meanwhile melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute. Add cilantro and red pepper flakes and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Place halibut on preheated grill over a medium high fire. Grill until opaque, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Baste frequently with butter sauce while grilling. Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note