light iced mocha coffee
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) soy milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder or light chocolate syrup
- 3 package(s) 0 calorie sweetener (or to taste)
- 1 cup(s) crushed or cubed ice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 light whipped cream (optional)
- 1 ounce(s) instant coffee or 1 tbsp (or to taste)
- Add all ingrediants ( except whipped cream) to a large cup with a lid and shake until all ingrediants are mixed together, top with whipped cream and serve.
- to convert into a frappe, add all ingrediants to the blender!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mrsyanin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
light iced mocha coffee Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages