LEMON GREEN BEANS WITH ALMONDS
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) green beans
- In a large pot of boiling salted water,
- cook 1 pound green beans. trimmed.
- until crisp-tender. 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain and return to pot. Toss with
- 1 tablespoon each extra -virgin
- olive oil and fresh lemon juice and
- 14 cup chopped toasted almonds.
- Sprinkle with% teaspoon finely grated
- lemon zest and season with coarse
- salt and ground pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
LEMON GREEN BEANS WITH ALMONDS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables