Quick and easy family favorite. Colorful and tasty.
Lemon Garlic Chicken & Orzo
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) uncooked orzo
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lemon - juice and zest
- 1/4 cup(s) minced parsley
- 6 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup(s) basil chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Boil pasta according to package directions, 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat, cook garlic and red pepper until garlic is golden.
- Stir in chicken, season with salt & pepper. Cook about 5 minutes until lightly browned and juices run clear.
- Reduce heat and stir in parsley, basil, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and zest and orzo. Cook about 5 - 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are heated through.
- Serve and top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shankanela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note