Lemon-Dill Shrimp & Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) Frozen, peeled and deveined shrimp Thawed
- 1 lemon
- 8 ounce(s) Fettuccine Dried
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 3-4 clove(s) Garlic Thinly sliced
- 6 cup(s) Baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- Fresh Dill sprigs
- 1. Rinse and pat dry shrimp. Finely shred 1 t. lemon peel, set aside. Juice lemon into a bowl, set aside juice. Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot oil for one minute. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning frequently. Add spinach and drained pasta; toss until spinach just begins to wilt. Stir in seasoning, lemon peel and 2 T. lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and top with fresh dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnafromML and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note