Lemon Cream Squares
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 box(es) lemon jello (3 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray:set aside.
- For lemon layer:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat with an electric mixer on low speed the cake mix, butter, and 1 egg until well combined and smooth. Press cake mixture evenly into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- For top layer:
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon or lime gelatin on medium speed until creamy. Add 2 eggs and beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cake layer.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cake barely start to pull away from sides. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Cream Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts