Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) lemon cake mix 18.25 oz package
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon juice until well blended. Drop teaspoons of dough into a bowl of confectioners sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.
- 10 min prep time
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliverbs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note