Lemon Chicken With Splenda
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 3 ounce(s) chicken breasts strips
- 1/16 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/14 cup(s) fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Splenda
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/16 cup(s) red bell pepper sliced
- 1/16 cup(s) green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) corn starch
- Mix corn starch and soy sauce in sm bowl. Add chicken. Place in fridge and marinate 10 minutes.
- Stir lemon juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, ginger, garlic, splenda, corn starch in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in medium frying pan. Add chicken and cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes or until just done. Add sauce and peppers. Cook 1-2 more minutes until sauce thickens and peppers are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FeelingFoxy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Chicken With Splenda Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes