Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans or walnuts chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 8oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 carton(s) 13 oz. Cool Whip thawed
- 2 3oz. package(s) instant lemon pudding
- 3 cup(s) cold milk
- -Mix margarine, nuts and flour together. Should be like pie dough, put in 9x13-inch pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes; let cool.
- -Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip and mix until creamy. Put on top of crust, using a wet knife. Let stand 20 minutes in refrigerator or until firm.
- -Mix lemon pudding and cold milk in mixer. Put on cheese layer; wait 10 minutes, then spread remaining half of Cool Whip on top. Garnish with chopped nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Cheesecake Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts