lemon blossom oreo balls
Community Recipe from
- 1 (8oz) package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 (15oz package(s) vanilla oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 package(s) white chocolate
- 2 package(s) sugar flowers or assort. icings
- 1 jar(s) white nonpareils
- MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and zest until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Fit tubes of icings with star tip; use to pipe small flower onto top of each ball. Gently press nonpareil into center of each.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NicoleGivey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note