Lazy Baked Greek Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 package(s) frozen spinach thawed, squeezed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast butterflied
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 5 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and pound so that the chicken is about the same thickness throughout.
- Saute onion and garlic in 2 T. butter. Off heat, mix in spinach, S&P, feta, oregano, lemon juice and a sprinkle of nutmeg (optional).
- Stuff chicken with mixture, keeping closed with toothpicks. Place in oven safe dish.
- In a bowl, melt 3 T. butter, add in breadcrumbs. Add this mixture to any remaining spinach mixture, and top the chicken before baking.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note