Layered Enchilada Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts shredded
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 tub(s) SantxC3xA9 Fe Blend Philadelphia Cooking CrxC3xA8me
- 2 cup(s) cheese shredded
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1. Mix the chicken, tomatoes, beans, and cooking crème in a bowl. Combine well.
- 2. Place a 1/3 cup mixture on bottom of a pie plate or 8X8 freezer pan. I buy the foil ones. Top with 1 flour tortilla.
- 3. Top tortilla with chicken mixture and cheese. Repeat layers and end with chicken mixture on top and top with last bit of cheese.
- 4. Double wrap in heavy aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn. Label.
- Cooking Instructions: Thaw and bake uncovered at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chelsy2414 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note