Community Recipe from
- Lasagna Cupcakes
- Individual lasagnas, baked in muffin cups, are prepped in 15 minutes and ready in an hour! They're kid-pleasing, and vegetarian too.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- cup ricotta cheese
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic pasta sauce (any variety)
- lb frozen Italian sausage-style soy-protein crumbles (2 cups)
- round pot sticker (gyoza) wrappers
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1.Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg. In another small bowl, mix pasta sauce and soy-protein crumbles.
- 2.Place 1 round wrapper in bottom of each muffin cup; top each with 1 heaping tablespoon pasta sauce mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Repeat layers, ending with pasta sauce mixture. Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese.
- 3.Spray large sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down over pan. Bake 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer. Let stand about 15 minutes before serving.
- Makes 12 servings
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker® Kitchens
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lasagna Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes