LA Times Master Class Gazpacho
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1 cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) peeled, seeded & chopped cuke
- 1 cup(s) peeled, seeded & chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato paste (we used sun-dried)
- 3 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- 1. In large bowl, combine all.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. The next day, remove the thyme.
- 4. Blend the soup until it is smooth; you will have about 1 1/2 quarts of soup.
- 5. For a smoother texture, strain the soup; this will yield slightly less than 1 quart.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolfitz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note