Knock Off Guthrie's Chicken Finger Sauce
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise Hellmans in the original recipe
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup Heinz in the original recipe
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1.2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper finely ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika this is optional
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate overnight. Must have time for flavors to combine or it will not taste like Guthrie's Sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AUSongbird and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note