Kikkoman Turkey Brine
Community Recipe from
- 2 gallon(s) cold water
- 10 ounce(s) Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried sage
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried celery seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 turkey 16-24 lbs. thawed
- The night before roasting, remove giblets and turkey neck; rinse turkey inside and out. In large stock pot or 5 gallon bucket, mix water with remaining ingredients. Stir well until salt is dissolved. Place turkey in the pot. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours. Remove turkey from the brine, rinsing well. Roast in roasting pan according to turkey package instructions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note