Kickin' A** & Takin' Names Pulled Pork - "Ya got a CROCK in your POT?"
Community Recipe from
- 5-6 pound(s) Pork Shoulder Roast diced
- 1-2 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce minced
- 1 whole(s) red onions diced
- 6 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 can(s) beer
- 1 bunch(es) fresh rosemary
- 1 bunch(es) fresh oregano
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) mustard seed
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) basil
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1.) Thaw Pork Shoulder Roast & set on rack for seasoning preparation.
- 2.) Set Crock Pot on low. Dice Red Onion & place in the bottom of pot with 1/2 stick of Butter, 1/2 can of Beer, & 1 cup of the BBQ sauce.
- 3.) Mix all Seasonings together in a bowl. (Rosemary, Oregano, Mustard Seed, Cajun Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, Basil, Paprika, & Garlic Salt)
- 4.) Rub Seasoning mixture on the Pork Should Roasts. Then, spread Dijon mustard over the entire piece of meat.
- 5.) Mince Fresh Garlic Cloves & spread on meat.
- 6.) Place the meat in the crock pot and pour the remaining BBQ sauce & Beer on top.
- 7.) Let cook for 7-9 hrs until the pork pulls apart. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note