KFC Original Recipe Chicken ...... HMMMMMM 11 Herbs and spices...... Enjoy.
Community Recipe from
- chicken breasts
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 3 beaten eggs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- For the coating
- 2 cups flour ( I use Atkins Flour )
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 Sift together all the coating ingredients and place in a clean plastic bag. Coat each chicken piece first with the beaten egg, then with the flour mixture in the bag. Make sure you coat each piece completely with the flour.
- 2 Heat the oil in a skillet. Brown the chicken in oil slowly, uncovered. Once browned, cover the skillet and keeping frying on a very gentle heat until the chicken is fully cooked. Place on paper towels to drain out the excess oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
KFC Original Recipe Chicken ...... HMMMMMM 11 Herbs and spices...... Enjoy. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes