Kentucky Hot Brown Pizza - Relish
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) salted butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 heaping tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 24 ounce(s) fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Asiago
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped roasted Turkey breast
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup(s) chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1. To prepare sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour until combined. Cook about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add sour cream. Bring mixture to a slow simmer. (Do not boil). The mixture will begin to thicken. Remove from heat. Add cheese and stir until smooth.
- 2. To make pizza, preheat oven to 425.
- 3. Roll pizza dough into a 14 inch round or square. Place on baking sheet or pizza stone.
- 4. Spread sauce on dough and top with remaining ingredients in the order listed. Bake 7-11 minutes, until puffy and golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kentucky Hot Brown Pizza - Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza