This is incredibly salty. I made it a second time without the salt and it was no different without the salt, still toooooo salty. I believe it's the parmesan that makes it so salty.
Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Rosemary
- 2 teaspoon(s) Parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 head(s) Garlic peeled and chopped
- Blend spices and Parmesan cheese in a food processor until finely chopped. Add to olive oil. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lay chopped garlic on a baking sheet line with parchment paper. Roast garlic for 10 minutes and stir. Roast for another 10 minutes until garlic is golden and crispy, but not burned. Serve roasted garlic in a shallow bowl for dipping. Add oil as desired when ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads