jicama, avocado and orange salad with lime vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium limes
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 can(s) scallion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) small can minced jelepeno
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/3 cup(s) corriander seeds
- olive oil
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and shredded
- 2 large avacado,
- 2 cup(s) navel oranges, peeled and seeded
- fresh baby spinach
- zest and juice 2 limes. toast cumin and coriander seeds in dry skillet over medium heat until they start to pop and are fragrant. Cool and grind in spice grinder. In a small bowl mix minced garlic, s1/4 tsp salt, lime zest, lime juice, scallions, jalapeno, and ground spices. whisk in oil. chill while preparing salad.
- peel and thinly slice avocado, oranges, and jicama. mix with spinach.
- toss ligthly with dressing and serve immediately
This recipe is a personal recipe added by my1love2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
jicama, avocado and orange salad with lime vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads