Jello and Graham Cracker Dessert
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Jello Instant Pudding (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cool Whip Thawed
- 1 cup(s) Milk Cold
- 1 package(s) Graham Cracker Squares
- Beat Milk and Jello Instant Pudding together
- Stir in Cool Whip
- Place single layer of Graham Crackers on a cookie sheet or other pan (must fit in your freezer)
- Add heaping spoonful of Jello/Cool Whip mixture atop each graham cracker
- Place another graham cracker on top.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours
- Can be stored in freezer for up to two weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jello and Graham Cracker Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts