- 1 can(s) 20oz unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 2 pound(s) bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) dried minced onion
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lime peel
- Hot cooked rice
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-in pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes in slow cooker. Add water chestnuts and cranberries. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; add pineapple to slow cooker. Top with chicken. Sprinkle jerk seasoning over chicken.
- Combine the onion, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, lime peel, cumin seeds and reserved juice. Pour over the chicken. Top with thyme springs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until vegies and chicken are tender. Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khufflady and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note