Community Recipe from
- jalapeno peppers
- cream cheese
- cheddar cheese quality, aged
- proscuitto very thin slices
- Half the jalapenos and gut out all seeds and veins but leave the top/stem on.
- Fill the jalapeno boats with cream cheese, leveled off at top.
- Add a small slice of high quality, aged cheddar on top of cream cheese.
- Wrap thin slices of prosciutto all the way around each boat. The prosciutto is delicate so this may take a while.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jalapeno Poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers