Jaida's Lentil Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 can(s) petite-diced stewed tomatoes
- 2 can(s) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 cup(s) dried lentils
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheese (optional)
- 1. Saute the onion and carrot in the olive oil until softened, adding the Italian seasoning after a few minutes.
- 2. Add tomatoes, broth and lentils. Bring to a boil.
- 3. Simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils are softened. Add white wine and simmer another 10 minutes.
- 4. Serve hot in large bowls with grated cheese on top (optional).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jaida1980 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note