Iced Chai Milkshake
Community Recipe from
- 3 bag(s) Tazo Chai tea bags
- 2 teaspoon(s) Fresh vanilla preferably clear
- 2 pinch(s) Cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) Nutmeg
- 21/2 cup(s) Milk (any)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sugar(suit to taste, i prefer simple syrup)
- 1 cup(s) Ice
- 1. Bring 2 cups of milk to almost a boil using any method.
- 2. Steep 2 bags in the hot milk for 4-5 Min.
- 3. In blender add 1/2 cup of milk and 2 pinches of cinnamon, 1 pinch of nutmeg, and 2 teaspoons of clear vanilla.
- 4. Add the hot tea to the blender and sugar.
- 5. Take the extra 3rd Tazo chai tea bag and open it by ripping the bag. Spill the contents into the blender.
- 6. Add 1 cup of ice.
- 7. Blend till satisfied or when you don't hear ice particles (about 15-20 sec.)
- 8. **IMPORTANT** enjoy! ;)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NathanP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note