Iceberg Wedge with Warm Bacon & Blue Cheese Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup(s) coarsely crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon
- buttermilk thin dressing
- 1 head(s) iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over medium, cook 1/2 lb thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces, until golden brown and beginning to crisp. Wash 1 large head of iceberg lettuce and cut into 6 wedges, each with some core attached. Thinly slice 1/2 red onion. Arrange lettuce on plates. Drizzle a little dressing over each and reserve remaining dressing. Using a slotted soon, transfer warm bacon from skillet onto salads. Garnish with red onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KAYw22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Iceberg Wedge with Warm Bacon & Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads