Add Marshmallows!: 2 Minutes
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) nutella
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1/2 package(s) chocolate chunks
- 1/2 package(s) white chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 375 deg. F
- Whisk the flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl - set aside
- Cream the butter, sugars and vanilla together. Add both eggs.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add nutella, mix. Then add oats and chocolates. Mix.
- Put in the oven for roughly 8 minutes, then take them out and put the marshmallows into the tops of the almost fully baked cookies. Put them back in the oven for 2 minutes, then take out. (They might look like they’re unfinished or puffy, but they finish baking on the hot cookie sheet after they come out)
- Enjoy inside while playing a game of scrabble with people who are close to you, during a storm that could possibly flood your apartment, but most likely won’t.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bakerhi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note