Hot Artichoke Crab Dip
Community Recipe from
- 28 ounce(s) artichoke hearts drained (save some liquid) and chopped
- 2 can(s) canned crab meat drained
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese cubed
- 8 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tiger Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cheyane powder
- Pita bread (cut in wedges) or wheat thin crackers
- Grease a 2 1/2 qt crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients except the pita bread or crackers and place in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 1 hr. or on high for 30 minutes. Times may vary. Stir until cheese is smooth. Serve with pita bread or crackers directly from the crockpot with the heat on warm. Use some of the drained artichoke liquid to thin out the dip if it becomes to thick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SueAbernathy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note