Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) karo(lights ) syrup
- l teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) Peanutbutter
- 3 cup(s) Special K cereal
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate, semisweet Chips
- 1 cup(s) Buterscotch Chips
- Bring ingredience to a boil remove from heat, Add 3/4 C. of Peanut butter while hot . Add 3 Cups of Special k and Press into buttered Pan . melt 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips and l Cup of butterscotch chips together in Pan and Spread on top of cereal mixtures . cool in Frige . After it Sets up sit sig room temp. before cutting .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JolineTerhune and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hopscothers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts