Honeyed Carrots and Oranges
- 2 pound(s) Carrots, trimmed, peeled, and cut into thin sticks
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) orange, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) small dill spigs
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the carrots and orange with the oil, honey, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Roast, tossing once until tender, 30 to 35 minutes Sprinkle with the dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnc70147 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honeyed Carrots and Oranges Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables