Honey Orange Worchestershire Sauce Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts, boneless cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil, reserving 1 tbls.
- mix all ingreients together, except chicken, in a gallon size zip lock baggie. Add chicken. Completely cover chicken. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat remaining oil, 1 Tbls.. Remove chicken from marinade. Add to pan, brown on both sides, approximately 2 mins each side. Add remaining marinade. Cook until sauce thickens. May add more honey to thicken if desired.
- Serve over rice or as is with a side dish like Velveeta shells and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by christiehancock and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note