Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Community Recipe from
- Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- This is quick and easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. Grease
- the slow cooker with a little oil or use a cooking bag to make cleanup
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- salt and pepper
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard or country-style
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Wash and trim the pork and pat dry; sprinkle lightly with salt and
- pepper. Place pork in the slow cooker. Combine garlic, mustard, honey,
- brown sugar, vinegar, and thyme; pour over the pork. Turn pork to coat
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2
- Remove pork to a plate, cover with foil, and keep warm. Pour the juices
- into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer for 8 to 10
- minutes, or until reduced by about one-third. Combine the cornstarch and
- cold water; whisk into the reduced juices and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Serve pork sliced with the thickened juices.
- Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes