Honey Lime Fruit Toss
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) DOLE Pineapple Chunks drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- 1 can(s) DOLE Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 Kiwi fruit peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 cup(s) Fresh or frozen strawberries quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lime peel grated, optional
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup juice. Combine pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges,banana, kiwi fruit and strawberries in large serving bowl. Stir together reserved pineapple juice, lime peel, lime juice and one in small bowl. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dugo9835 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Lime Fruit Toss Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch