Honey Glazed Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1 1/4 pound(s) trimmed pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh garlic
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the paprika, salt, black pepper, onion powder, chili powder, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Dry the tenderloin thoroughly with a paper towel then coat evenly with the olive oil. On a plate, rub or sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over it until the tenderloin is thoroughly coated. Mop up any spices that have spilled using the loin. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let stand 15 minutes. The longer, the better.
- Meanwhile, whisk the honey and garlic in a small bowl. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the tenderloin for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until just browned on all sides.
- Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan or oven proof skillet. Use a pastry or basting brush to evenly coat the tenderloin with the honey mixture. Roast, uncovered, for 16-18 minutes, or until it is 145 internally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note