Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Community Recipe from
- pork chops
- Recipe from Metabolic Cookbook: http://tiny.cc/Metabolic
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2lbs boneless pork chops (6 4 oz portions)
- salt and pepper
- Cooking Instructions:
- Step 1: In a medium bowl stir together ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic. Set aside.
- Step 2: Lightly season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush each chop with the sauce to coat.
- Step 3: Grease the grill grates of an outdoor grill and heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place pork chops onto the grill, and cook (while basting with the sauce often) for about 5 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked through (the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees).
- (Makes 6 Servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes