Homemake Plum Wine
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Green plums Wash & wipe dry & punch holes with tooth pick
- 1.2 pound(s) Dan Jing Rock Sugar
- 7.6 cup(s) Rice Wine (Sake - Drunken Heart)
- 1 Glass Bottle (3 Liter)
- In the bottle, put in a layer of sugar follow with a layer of plum alternatively, then pour in sake & cover with lid. Set bottle in a dark dry place for up to 6 to 12 months, shake bottle to mix well every 1 to 2 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by escheung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemake Plum Wine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic