Homemade Steak House Style Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 5 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Use one teaspoon of liquid smoke for a mild smoky flavor or use two teaspoons for a stronger smoky flavor. Simply mix the ingredients together in a pot and shimmer on low heat for 5 minutes. This will help bond the flavors together. Allow the marinade to cool before placing it and the meat in a freezer bag or sealed container. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and flip the meat occasionally. This marinade makes an excellent baste, as well.
- If you are not familiar with liquid smoke, you should be able to find it in most grocery stores in the BBQ sauce section. It is almost always used in smoky flavored BBQ sauces and many restaurants use it to give their food a smoky flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RissaJane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Steak House Style Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments